Zachary Kile is a physician assistant specializing in orthopedics. Zachary works with Dr. Douglas Prevost, and he joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2018.
After completing the surgical technology program at Austin Community College in Austin, Texas, Zachary went on to complete the surgical assistant program at Front Range Community College in Westminster, Colorado. He later went through the MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program at the University of Washington Medical School in Seattle, Washington.
Zachary is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Surgical First Assistant Program, Front Range Community College, Westminster, CO
- Surgical Technology Program, Austin Community College, Austin, TX
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Board of Surgical Assistants