Zachary Johnson is a physician assistant who specializes in treating bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. He joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2016.
He graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California, with a Bachelor of Science degree in kinesiology. Zachary went on to complete his Master of Science degree in public health at The George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Zachary is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Master of Science in Health Science, The George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants