Kristin Fredley is a physician assistant who specializes in open reduction internal fixation of fractures, total joint replacements, bunionectomies, deformity corrections, and knee arthroscopies. She also specializes in joint injections and aspirations, Ponsetti clubfoot casting technique, and fracture reductions. Kristin joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2013.
Kristin graduated with a bachelor of science in psychology and sociology, and obtained her master of physician assistant studies from The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah. She then completed a preceptorship in specialty care at the University of Utah Orthopaedics/Sports Medicine Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Kristin is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Specialty Care, The University of Utah Orthopaedics/Sports Medicine Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants