Kaleigh Bishop is a physician assistant specializing in orthopedics. Kaleigh works with Dr. Kenneth Thomas in his orthopedic trauma and pediatric orthopedic practice, and she joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2017.
After receiving her undergraduate degree in microbiology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu, Hawaii, Kaleigh earned her Master of Science degree in health sciences at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana. She later completed her physician assistant studies at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts.
Kaleigh is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Master of Science in Health Sciences, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
- Bachelor of Arts in Microbiology, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants