Ivy Parayo is an orthopedic physician assistant who works closely with Dr. Brad Sparks to provide comprehensive bone, joint, and muscle care using evidence-based medicine and tailored treatment plans for each patient. She enjoys educating patients regarding their care and collaborating with Dr. Sparks and the team of providers to deliver the highest quality of surgical and nonsurgical treatment. Ivy also enjoys building patient-provider relationships and having the ability to improve a person's quality of life so they can continue to enjoy what they love to do. She joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2018.
After receiving her undergraduate degree in biological sciences from the University of Alaska in Anchorage, Ivy completed her graduate degree at the University of Washington School of Medicine MEDEX Northwest in Seattle, Washington.
Ivy is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Graduate Degree, University of Washington School of Medicine MEDEX Northwest, Seattle, WA
- Undergraduate Degree, Biological Sciences, University of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Alaska Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants