Elizabeth Elander is a physician assistant who specializes in upper extremity conditions and minimally invasive treatments. She joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2017.
Elizabeth graduated from Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, with a bachelor of science degree in biology in 2011, and she went on to complete her master of science degree in physician assistant studies at Harding University in 2013.
Elizabeth is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Harding University, Searcy, AR
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Harding University, Searcy, AR
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants