A native of Rockaway, New Jersey, Dr. Thomas joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2013. After graduating with his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology, Dr. Thomas received his medical degree from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center in Denver, Colorado. He completed an orthopedic surgery residency at Hamot Medical Center in Erie, Pennsylvania. After five years of residency, Dr. Thomas completed an orthopedic trauma surgery fellowship at Reno Orthopaedic Clinic, the busiest level II in the country.
Using the most advanced orthopedic treatment techniques, Dr. Thomas provides care for nonunions, deformity, malunions, osteomyelitis, and pelvic and acetabular fractures as well as pediatric orthopedics. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Thomas is passionate about restoring his patients' anatomy and maximizing function.
When he’s not seeing patients at Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic, Dr. Thomas enjoys hiking and bicycling.
- Fractures, Trauma, Pediatric Orthopedics, Deformity, and Infections
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center, Denver, CO
- Hamot Medical Center, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Erie, PA
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery, Reno Orthopaedic Clinic, Reno, NV
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Health Volunteers Overseas
Orthopaedic Trauma Association