Dr. Bryan Haughom joined Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in 2017 after completing advanced fellowship training in adult joint reconstruction at Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts.
After earning his medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine in San Francisco, California, Dr. Haughom went on to complete his internship training in general surgery at Rush University and John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County and his residency training in orthopedic surgery at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. He specializes in the complete spectrum of hip and knee conditions, including primary hip and knee replacements, revision hip and knee replacements, partial knee replacements, computer-assisted surgery, custom knee replacements, muscle-sparing approaches, less invasive surgery, hip and knee arthroscopy, and fracture care.
Before becoming an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Haughom worked in information technology and computer system analytics, having graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in computer science from the University of Southern California, Viterbi School of Engineering in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Haughom is a native of the Pacific Northwest, growing up in Eugene, Oregon. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time outdoors enjoying the wonders of Alaska.
- Primary Hip and Knee Replacements
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacements
- Partial Knee Replacements
- Less Invasive Surgery
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Custom Knee Replacements
- Hip and Knee Arthroscopy
- Trauma and Fracture Care
- University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Rush University and John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Adult Joint Reconstruction, Harvard University, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- The Journal of Arthroplasty (Reviewer)