Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic has opened their new Eagle River clinic. The practice serves Eagle River patients two days a week through their clinic and four days a week through their Orthopedic Urgent Care at 17025 Snowmobile Lane, Suite 102. Patient consultations can be scheduled through their appointment line at 907-563-3145.
In addition to specialized bone, joint and muscle care and consultation through their new Eagle River clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays, on Monday through Thursday, this new location also offers:
- Orthopedic Urgent Care walk-in clinic hours, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- On-site X-ray imaging for convenient, state-of-the-art diagnostics.
- Physical therapy for nonsurgical treatment and rehabilitative needs available by appointment.
- Doctor visits, follow-ups and preoperative visits available by appointment.
“At Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic, we have remained dedicated to providing the best orthopedic care to all Alaskans for 50 years, and we are proud to expand our access to better serve our community’s orthopedic needs,” says Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic CEO Brandon Ousley. “We’re excited to grow with our community, and we look forward to helping Eagle River stay healthy and active with the specialized care they deserve.”
The following Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic doctors are available in Eagle River:
- Fellowship-trained spine surgeon Dr. Gene Falkowski.
- Fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon Dr. M. Patricia Fox (starting Sept. 16).
- Fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon Dr. Rabun Fox (starting Sept. 16).
- Fellowship-trained hip and knee replacement and revision surgeon Dr. Bryan Haughom.
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon Dr. Kurt Mentzer.
- Board-certified orthopedist and fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon Dr. Brad Sparks.
To learn more about Anchorage Fracture & Orthopedic Clinic in Eagle River or to schedule an appointment, please call 907-563-3145 or request an appointment online.